The art of portraiture in images that are profound, provocative and revelatory of the times we live in.
Over four and half decades, Annie Leibovitz has refined the art of portraiture in images that are profound, provocative and revelatory of the times we live in.
Annie Leibovitz, WOMEN, New Portraits 2016 travelling exhibition revisited Leibovitz’s original WOMEN exhibition which opened 16 years ago in Washington, DC.
With exclusive commissioning partner UBS the work travelled Ten cities – London, Tokyo, San Francisco, Singapore, Hong Kong, Mexico City, Istanbul, Frankfurt, New York and Zurich – showcasing the response to changes in the roles of WOMEN today with images from the original project alongside recent subjects.
It was our pleasure to interview and shadow the renowned photographer, follow the exhibit from installation to public launch and piece together the story and journey through a documentary film for Conde Nast.
- Director & Editor Joppe Rog
- Creative Producer & Interviewer Jessica Valsler
- Production Assistant Skyla Van Der Pols
- 1st Camera Operator Cameron Axsel
- 2nd Camera Operator Joaquin Blunt
- Sound Operator Francis Cullen
- Composer Sorenious Bonk
- Production by Present Plus Film